lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

MGG blog starts running!

Finally, I have decided to start this blog on Matrix Graph Grammars in blogger. Some of the entries were previously published in a blog that I maintained in my own server... but I gave up... this is easier, cheaper, ..., oh, dude.

I will try to maintain this blog entries as regularly as possible, but unfortunately this does not mean once per day or even once per week. My intention is to comment on what I'm currently investigating, mainly focused on matrix graph grammars, but it is possible that I might include other (un)related topics.

I'd like to include a quote in every post. The following one from Aristotle is illuminating: one swallow does not make a summer, nor does one day; and so too one day, or a short time, does not make a man blessed and happy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario